Monday, June 24, 2013

Fitness by Pinterest: A Four-Week Exercise Challenge

If you are anything like me, you've spent a lot of time saving fat-burning, calorie-torching, metabolism-boosting exercises to Pinterest. And I hope you've actually been able to try some of these exercises.

Me? I can honestly say that of the 79 pins that are on my "feel.the.burn." board, I have tried ... one of them.


My fitness routine is pretty boring right now. Other than tennis practice once a week and walks with Sloan - and an occasional sit-up/push-up session while watching the Food Network - I definitely don't have much variety in my workouts (if you could even call them that).

I do belong to a gym, but the ideal time for me to go would be really early in the morning before Sloan wakes up -- and I am just NOT a morning person. We do have a small home gym that I really don't (ever) take advantage of either.

Hello, Joe. 
Well, time for that to change. In honor of #motivationmonday, I've decided to get up and get moving with something I'm calling: Fitness by Pinterest: A Four-Week Exercise Challenge. Pulling from all the fitness information I've already saved, I've created a four-week exercise calendar that I'm hoping will get me out of this rut and start making exercise a bigger part of my daily routine. I mean, with something called the "World's Fastest Workout," how hard could this be?


Stay tuned ...

1 comment: