|24 hours young.|
So, in honor of Sloan's 10-month birthday, here are 10 fun facts about this little peach:
10. She's the first grandchild on both sides of the family. (Just like her mom!) And on my mom's side of the family, she is now the fourth generation of first-born women.
|Six weeks old at my cousin's wedding in NYC. I can't believe how tiny she was! And it's hard to see here, but my favorite part of this picture is her Dr. Evil pinky wave. Because I'm sure she's dreaming about Mike Myers.|
|Here's a behind-the-scenes look at Sloan getting her passport photo taken. Hands down one of the funniest moments I've experienced in the past 10 months.|
7. I've already packed up 5 tubs of clothes that she's outgrown. Craziness.
6. Crawling? Ain't nobody got time for that! If you put Sloan on her belly to try and get her to practice crawling, she will almost immediately flip over. Not interested. Sloan would much rather spend her time chasing after the dog by scooting around in her walker.
|Like I said - not a fan of tummy time. Circa October 2012.|
3. This baby girl loves her naps. And that's certainly something that I don't take for granted!
|Don't you kinda wish there was an adult version of a swaddle wrap?|
1. She is -- hands down, 100 percent, without a doubt -- a daddy's girl. But I wouldn't have it any other way!